Kinesiology is a holistic method of alternative healing that relies on both Western and Eastern learning and principles to address the lifestyle and health issues that disrupt the flow of energy throughout the body and interfere with the body’s ability to heal itself. With a thorough grounding in the modern sciences of anatomy and biology, and a clear link to the history of Eastern medicines that have sought to improve wellbeing through an understanding of the body’s natural flows of energy, kinesiology allows trained practitioners to identify the blockages and imbalances that create pain and discomfort, and to work with those in need of relief to identify the lifestyle factors that may be creating these imbalances.
1. Relieve your pain. Often, the physical or emotional pain we cannot shake will dragus down, and can not only weigh heavily on our minds, but also take a very real physical toll. Addressing your body’s imbalances through kinesiology can allow your body to heal itself as it should naturally, and this can reduce and relieve many ailments that may have seemed to be a part of life.
2. Increase your energy levels. Do you feel like you’re always tired? Do you have trouble recovering from a particularly long or busy day? The energy imbalances that kinesiology identifies and targets can result in your body being drained of its energy, as it diverts healing power to these stresses rather than maintaining your wellbeing. Kinesiology will help you reduce fatigue, improve your rest and increase your energy levels.
3. Reduce your stress levels. Living in the big city can be stressful, whether it’s driving through Melbourne traffic or juggling the kids’ schedules and your own daily life. Kinesiology will help you to identify and eliminate stress factors that are disrupting your body’s energy, and moreover, as your general wellbeing improves, so will your body’s ability to cope with your stress.
4. Identify your allergies and sensitivities. Identifying the substances which you may haveallergies or sensitivities to, and removing the imbalances that these foods or things can cause, can contribute significantly to improving your health and wellbeing.
5. Connect with your body. Sprained ankle treatment, in essence, is about knowing when your body is working well, and what throws it out of balance. The process of identifying and treating these problems can create a better understanding of your body’s strengths and weaknesses, which will help you to maintain good energy flow.
At a fundamental level, kinesiology seeks to create wellbeing by ensuring that the body in is balance, and therefore free of the aches, pains and myriad other problems that can result from imbalances in the body. With the help of an expert kinesiologist, you can restore your body’s natural balance and improve your wellbeing in a natural and lasting way.