Brace yourself as the winter is coming and along with that, the season of flu and sneezes that we all dread the most. Winter in itself is so chilly and the laziness just makes you not want to do anything, on top of that, catching a flu, cold or having bad cough just makes the matters worse. If you are reading this article, then here are a few tips that we recommend you to religiously follow and keep the winter sickness at bay.
We emphasize on strengthen your immune system, focusing on correct hygiene regimes and to getting the right vaccines. So continue reading to find out what method should you be focusing on and is good for you.
- Fixing up your hygiene: Never underestimate the importance of washed cleaned hands. When the flu season is at its peak, the most basic rule of keeping yourself protected it to make sure you wash your hands, as in flu, the germs gets easily transferred from one person to another. If you are the one who has a flu, make sure you act responsible and wash your hands after you sneeze or cough, so you can play your part in reducing the germs spread around. Secondly, a hand sanitizer is a handy fix to clean your hands and plays its part to get rid of the germs.
- Take Immune Booster You can get yourself immune boosting vitamins that will help you strengthen your immune system and protect yourself from flu or cold. By consuming immune booster, the immune system will action at its best and if you have already caught a cold, it will also heal it quickly. It is most effective when you consume it at the right time and action into it fast. So what exactly does this immune booster has in its ingredients that will give you the desired results? You should be looking for olive leaf, vitamin C, andrographis and Echinacea. While all these names sound fancy and technical to understand, here is a brief description of what is their purpose and why should it be included in your immune booster.
- Olive Leaves: Olive leaves are always recommended in herbal context to fight the flu and cold symptoms as it also heals your sore throat, bad coughs and fever also.
- Zinc: Zinc plays an active part in increasing the immune system cells and strengthening them, while it play active support for other body functions.
- Andrographis: Another herb that also targets fever, cough and flu.
- Vitamin C: It decreases the severity of you cold and flu symptoms, in addition, it also increases the immune cells. Also, vitamic C also fights symptoms such as runny nose and watery eyes.
Now instead of finding health products separately, or finding a product that has not all of these but a few ingredients which doesn’t fully helps you recover from flu and cold, we recommend you ArmaForce, an immune boosting formula that has all these ingredients, backed up by our practitioners prescription. Armaforce buy online from xeniQ along with a prescription!